2007年8月24日 星期五

in Madrid

Hola! Me llamo Regina. Que tal?

Muy bien..

Si, si, si....

Quiero comprar dos sellos....

==============

I´m now in Madrid...,my friend´s home...but he just left madrid for bilbao this afternoon....now I´m alone at his place!! XD (a very lovely apartment!) Tmr morning I´ll take a train to Barcelona....

Madrid is quite different from Grenoble. This is a pretty lively and energetic city!I really had a very good time here cos I met many friends of Alvaro, and they made me experience the ¨true life of spanish youth¨...:P (but I didn´t have time to tour many many famous places...what a pity!:(....anyway, I´ll back to Madrid someday!)

Everything´s good except that (1.) ppl here don´t speak English!!!!!! (even the staff of the very famouse museum....)....I had a tough time to communicate with them... (2.) the speed of internet is quite slow...about 50kbps...(3.)....

Anyways,still a good trip.

Hope you guys are all ok in Taiwan and wish me a good journey in the following days!
Bon voyage! :)

2 則留言: